Saturday, June 23, 2018

Rehab Update

June 23, 2018
Saturday
Rehab update.

I have been here at Health South for almost a week and a half.  The therapist and most of the nurses are great. I’ve had a few Nurse Kratchet types. But most of them are great. If I had any other rehab or a family member that needed to be in a rehab facility, I would send them here.  My rehab (PT and OT) have been 3 hours a day, let’s just say my pain level is no longer zero and I take cat naps between sessions, it is intense. I have been able to keep my extension and now walk with the cane, unless it is for a long distance or in a crowd (like walking through publix).  The flexsion or bending is still a challenge and I know it will take a while since those muscles have not been used for the past year or so. The journey home will be one night on the boat and then down to WPB to stay in my brothers condo(thank you Bill). That is where I will continue my outpatient rehab.  
So long for now and as alway Fair winds and safe sailing my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment