Thursday, February 15, 2018

Made it threw the Whale

February 15,2018

First Happy Valentine’s Day to all.  The past to weeks have had there ups and down.

After being anchored in Manjack Cay for 9 days and not having contact with anyone, I got the flu.  We have no idea where it blew in from, doing much better now.  Kevin finished doing all the hurricane repairs to the outside bull works so that’s is a huge plus. Then we started to play, once I was up to it.

Our first adventure was to snorkel around the barge wreck by Crab Cay. I would have attached photos, but can only load them on the computer and it will not play nicely with my iPad or New Samsung phone.  The snorkeling was awesome and this was my first time since me knee replacement.  Needless to say, I have some very sore muscles now. The next day we hiked the trail to the ocean (already posted photos on Facebook). Yesterday we ventured through the Whale Cay Passage with NE swells, 4-5’ rollers and about 10 knots of wind. It was a Little Rock and rolling, but doable. We are currently anchored at Guana Cay and moving to Lynyard Cay tomorrow then hopefully cross down to the Eluthras on Saturday. Wind should be mild till Monday. All plans subject to change due to weather and Captains mood. This is my last post for a few days as internet will be very spotty if any.  For winds and happy sailing my friends.

1 comment:


  1. This is my last post for a few days as internet will be very spotty if any.

    gclub

    ReplyDelete